Woven bandage tape is made from polyamide, polyester and combined (polyamide + polyester) fibers, and is used for rubber technical products.
Application: crimping a work piece for a tubular rubber product during its manufacturing (rubber sleeve, rubber pipe, rubber coating on the roller and similar products).
Woven bandage tape is necessary to give the final product the desired shape and to provide the final rubber product with the required strength characteristics.
Tape is winded on a tube with a round hole.
Standard tape length on а tube – 300 m (up to 1200 m upon agreement with the Customer)
Standard package: 4 rolls in an individual plastic film, 9 packages in one tier on a pallet, up to 4 tiers on a pallet.
Other packaging options are possible upon agreement with the Customer.
1. Select the desired product according to its characteristics and purpose.
2. Add the product to the cart.
3. Leave contact details.
4. Our manager will contact you and advise on payment and delivery of goods.
Delivery by a transport company “to the gate” is carried out depending on
– for bulky orders: from euro trucks, containers to groupage cargo
– for a small batch (100-200kg): by the Supplier’s own transport
Express delivery by DHL, TNT, Pony-Express
*The optimal delivery method is selected by the manager after placing the order